Saturday, December 13, 2008

Finally Home

After a long voyage, the Porsche is finally at home in my garage. On what is probably one of the last nice days of the year, I picked it up from the dealer who had it freshly detailed and ready to go.



I've had a few nice days to be able to drive it here in PA, but I fear winter is going to set in soon and the car will have to stay in the garage for a couple months until spring.

This whole experience has been fantastic. I want to thank all of those involved in pulling this together - Vu and Manny at PCA; Randal, Erik, Erik, John, and Paul at Main Line Porsche; and Louis, Mathias, Paul, and Gabriele at Porsche. While this adventure with winning the raffle, building the car, and taking delivery is over, my experiences driving this incredible car are just beginning.

No comments: