Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Winner Announcement

Today the email went out to PCA members announcing the winner of the raffle:
Congratulations to Greg Hassler of the Riesentoter Region!

The email contained the above picture of me sitting in the black '07 Carrera they took to my house, with me holding the foam board blowup of my raffle entry ticket with the word "WINNER" written diagonally across it. It also had a link to the youtube video. The video has gotten a couple of comments from people, and I've received a few emails and phone calls from various people within my region as well as outside of my region. So now that it's officially announced I decided to go ahead and put this blog together to share my experience.

That's all so far, stay tuned for more. If anybody has any questions for me that I haven't already answered just let me know via email, blog/youtube comments, whatever and I'll try to answer them here.

No comments: